Tuesday, September 3, 2013

200% Short /ES 1639

After seeing the final p/c numbers and noticing the /es inability to close the 4 pm hr above an important resistance level, I have decided to try the short side once again. If we do see an hourly close tonight above the 50% midline circled below then I will know that being long was the right decision. Unless that midline is crossed, I will be expecting a gap down and continuation move to the downside.

No comments:

Post a Comment