Monday, October 21, 2013

Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat

OEX 20 YR Monthly

OEX 5 YR Weekly
I have been battling a serious infection over the past week and only now am I able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I believe I see a very ugly bear that is a bout to swipe off the markets's face. In a seriousness, I have been very ill and unable to comment on the market's action. While I can't talk because of the tracheotomy, I am feeling much better and my understanding is that I should be going home in the next few days even if I have to wear the trache. I have apparently gone through one of the worst, if not the worst,  lymph node and lower jaw infections one could ever aspire to. The pain and level of uncomfortableness I have experienced is definitely at an all time high. 

Even through all of that I have taken a few brief moments everyday to analyze the markets. The OEX charts show where we are now and where I expect the markets to trade to over the coming days and weeks. My levels were hit overnight and I'm now 300% Short the /ES from 1740.25. I will not be covering this trade early. With the multiple attempts to break out at these levels, I believe that when the market turns, it will not give traders easy opportunities to enter on the short side.


No comments:

Post a Comment