Wednesday, October 2, 2013

slow rolling...

Market's are continuing along doing what they do best...keeping bulls and bears alike on the edge of their seats. Nothing has really changed over the past couple of days. I still continue to believe that the market will trade somewhere in the neighborhood of 1720 at some point in the next few trading days. I will start looking for setups to re-short the /ES when it trades there. We could see some resistance in the 1695 zone and depending on the price action I may lighten up some of my position. I was stopped out of my gold and Nikkei trade on Monday. Gold reversed last night right where it had to if it is going to make it to my 1450 target. I will look to re-enter longs if it can show some follow up strength over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment